Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All in all

If just wouldn't be fair to only write in times of turmoil, I will also write in times of triumph. I now officially a full time employee for a well renown establishment which is probably the only establishment that is hiring still it seems and is known to retain its employees for life. I now have an AA degree which proves that if I can put my mind to it I can hit my marks. My relationship with my family is growing stronger and stronger now that the barriers of hurt and resentments are now simply rubble on the ground being kicked to the side as we hurriedly attempt to get to our destination of calm, peace, and grace. I’m on the road to health with eating what is right for me (with the exception of a evening glass of wine every other day or so). Getting my body in shape (well, the pounds are not shedding but if feel strong and healthy) and my emotional health is in calm waters right now. I’m now beginning to be a woman of routine which has done wonders with the emotional health…being in the throws of living on the fly just is not as fun. I’m learning to let go of toxic friends and keeping the very few that are worth my kindness and loyalty that I tend to extend whole heartily

So all in all…everything is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment