Saturday, March 20, 2010

No visitors pass here

I am in love, and this time its very different...



We only have one real issue when it comes to our relationship but I feel as time passes and priorities shift for him I will no longer find him looking for those "guys night out" with people Ive only met once or twice. I feel he will become more protective with his life as we grow into a family. Or is this my excuse to simply justify his actions and to prevent my jealousies to surface? I don't know but I do know this, our time together alone do not feel strange to me as in my past relationships...He simply belongs in my moments, he belongs in my quiet times, even in my very most private moments. He does not feel like a visitor in my life. His presence does not intrude in my space, in fact, he enhances it. Its seems he was always suppose to be here, in my view of sight, within my reach, and in my heart.



I am in love, and this time its very different...

1 comment: